Welcome!
Welcome to our new Family Blog Site!! We have had so much happen in our lives lately that we thought we would start a blog to share with everyone. Check back periodically for updates.
Monday, January 3, 2011
Potty Training Time!
This past weekend was a 3 day weekend and the start of the New Year. I started my 3 day weekend on Friday by kicking Barrett and Elena out of the house. Landon and I were going to potty train. I know, why do I have to kick them out to do that. Because I found a book that told me to. This book is called "Toilet Training in Less Than A Day". Wonder what its about. I decided I didn't want Landon still in diapers when we go on our cruise so why not start potty training now. I only have time to lose so why not try out this method that promises me my son will be toilet trained in less than a day. Everyone was skeptical, myself included. I am now proud to say it only took one day and my son is potty trained. He is even waking up in middle of the night to use the potty. Yay him! I'm so proud of my little man. So anyone out there that may have children to potty train, definitely consider this book. It is not for the weak. I thought about halfway into it he had me beat. I called Barrett begging him to come home. Please save me. Anybody. I quit. I don't wanna do this anymore but once Barrett convinced me to stick with it, it worked. We had one accident Saturday and one night time accident Sunday and thats it. I think thats pretty darn good for a little boy that used a diaper completely when he woke up Friday morning! So what a great way to go out of the old year knowing that when we wake up at the start of the new year I won't have to buy diapers again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment