This was an exciting Christmas. It was Landon's first Christmas and Elena's first that she will remember. Santa was good to everyone. He brought the kids lots of good stuff. All Elena asked for was a car seat for her babydoll. Santa brought that plus a stroller, high chair, baby swing, and bouncy seat. She loved it. It all looks exactly like Landon's. Everytime Landon is in one of his seats, she puts her baby in its seat. Landon got lots of things as well. One of them was a ride-on giraffe for his bedroom. He even sat on it this morning for a picture. After we opened Santa gifts, we went to grandma's house to do Christmas over there. Of course, they went all out. The kids got all kinds of great things over there. Elena's best was the Leapster. She has been carrying that thing all over since then. Landon got a big bouncy horse seat. He looks like he is lost in it but he likes it. We got really great stuff as well. I FINALLY got my Wii and Wii Fit (Aunt Colleen, you need one of these. It is awesome.) We also got a bunch of games to go with it. One of them was Wii Ski and on the back of it was a note saying "Practice up. We hit the slopes on Feb. 22"!!!! How awesome is that. We are going skiing. Moma and daddy are bringing all of us skiing over Mardi Gras. I am so excited. I have never been skiing before. I also got a bunch of other great stuff like a Coach purse and wallet as well. Great Christmas as usual. After that, we went over to Ms. Paula's house to do Christmas over there. The kids got great stuff over there too. Elena and Grayson played outside most of the morning shooting silly string at each other and anyone else who happened to come out. I got some great framed pictures to hang in Elena's bathroom. They match it perfect! I don't know how they found them to match so well.
Anyway, after all of the opening was finally done, we went back to moma's for lunch and then we hooked up the Wii and Wii Fit and played until about 8pm. Aunt Patricia, Aunt Brenda and everyone came over to play it. Then I brought it back home and played until about 1.30 am. I am so sore. I knew I was out of shape but I didn't realize how badly out of shape I am. Anyway, I have played it pretty much nonstop since then. This is so much fun, I don't even realize I am exercising. Great Christmas. We are way to spoiled rotten.

No comments:
Post a Comment