Welcome!

Welcome to our new Family Blog Site!! We have had so much happen in our lives lately that we thought we would start a blog to share with everyone. Check back periodically for updates.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Busy Weekend

We had a busy weekend and I didn't bring the camera so I have no pics. Saturday we had a birthday party for Evan. Evan turned 2 today. He had a space walk and a clown at his party. Elena loved it. Barrett did not. He will probably hate me for this, but he was totally freaked out by this clown. It was a girl clown with bright pink hair and a cute little dress on. Elena thought she was great. She did magic tricks with the kids and made balloon animals. Evan did not like her at all either. I have never seen Barrett move so fast. When she came out of the house into the back yard, Barrett jumped up, grabbed Landon and took off. He literally looked like he was being backed into a corner by this woman. I will never let him live this one down. Anyway, Elena didn't want to leave because she was having so much fun playing with all of the kids. There were a ton of children her own age and her own size there to play with. After we left, we went to Kohl's to try to do a little more Christmas shopping. Elena was exhausted by this point so of course she tried to show her butt in the store. We were not there long before we left. Landon and Elena both fell asleep on the way home because they were just beat. Sunday we got up bright and early and went to the Saints game. My boss gave me his tickets and boy did he have great seats. We left Landon with Krissy because we didn't think he should be there but Elena did come with us. We rode with moma and daddy because they were going anyway. We had a great time. Elena loved it. She didn't understand that the game was happening on the field. She kept watching the televisions. I guess she knows thats how we watch it at home, that must be how we watch it here as well. She danced and cheered the whole time. She loved the mascots and the Saintsations. That was all she was worried about. We had a great weekend. Busy, but great. Can't wait to have another one like this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's been awhile since I've been to your blog. What a beautiful family you have. Can't wait to see the baby. I wish I lived closer, feel like I'm missing out on everything with my great nieces and nephews. The Santa pictures are adorable. The pumpkin ones of Elena are great. I think that's the first time I've seen anything dirty or slimy on that girl. Look forward to seeing ya'll at Christmas. Love, Aunt Mel