Welcome!

Welcome to our new Family Blog Site!! We have had so much happen in our lives lately that we thought we would start a blog to share with everyone. Check back periodically for updates.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

Tonight was Halloween. Elena dressed up as Jasmine (one of the Disney Princesses for those of you out of the loop) and Landon was an army man. This was the only thing we could find to even come close to fitting his little butt. I wasn't going to dress Landon up at first and then I started feeling bad so I ran out at the last minute and bought him a costume. Here are some pictures of them all dressed up. We all met at Tina's house at about sunset. We all loaded up into the trailer and went on a hayride. The kids had a ball. Everytime we would get back in the hayride after a stop, Elena would start eating 90 miles an hour. She looked like a little rat. Open, eat, open eat. I bet she ate half of the candy just on the hayride. Afterwards, we went back to Tina's house and had a bonfire with hotdogs and all kinds of stuff. The kids were so wired on candy that they just ran around to warm up. Elena crashed when we got home because she was just exhausted. We had fun and they already can't wait for next year.

No comments: