Welcome!
Welcome to our new Family Blog Site!! We have had so much happen in our lives lately that we thought we would start a blog to share with everyone. Check back periodically for updates.
Monday, October 13, 2008
BACK TO WORK :(
OK. Today was D-Day. I officially had to start coming back to work today. It wasn't as hard as I thought coming to the office. I dropped Elena off bright and early this morning and then made the gut wrenching drive to Landon's daycare. I dropped him off at about 8. I only made it until 11 am before I drove down there to check on him. He looked like he was doing good. He was wide awake. He was clean and smiling so that made me feel a little better. He is the only one in his class until the end of November so he will get plenty of one on one time. The other classes were outside so his teacher had him outside with them. He was all wrapped up. I feel much better after this visit than I did after dropping him off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment