We had a great halloween! I took the whole day off and spent it at both kids schools going back and forth from party to party. I also decided that since I would not be at work and after school we were going straight to trick or treat anyway, that I would go ahead and dress up. Me, Krissy and a friend of ours all dressed like old ladies. Complete with grey hair and everything. When we went trick or treating, we got to go with Alysha and Mike in their train. The kids had a lot of fun doing it that way. Here are some pics of the kids, us, and our night.
Welcome!
Welcome to our new Family Blog Site!! We have had so much happen in our lives lately that we thought we would start a blog to share with everyone. Check back periodically for updates.
Friday, November 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment