Welcome!

Welcome to our new Family Blog Site!! We have had so much happen in our lives lately that we thought we would start a blog to share with everyone. Check back periodically for updates.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

Another Easter has come and gone. Yesterday was a beautiful day. We woke up bright and early with baskets delivered by the Easter bunny. He left the kids all kinds of goodies and candy. They had fun digging in them and playing with everything for a long time. Once we all got rolling, we got dressed and headed to mom's. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day. It wasn't hot, it wasn't cold. It was perfect. The kids all had a great time playing with the family and chasing after balls. We had food galore. After we all ate, the kids all ran and chased easter eggs hoping to scoop them all up. There were so many eggs, they almost completely covered Aunt Brenda's front yard. I love that sight. After we did the egg hunt, everyone slowly started to leave to rest and recoup from such a fun filled day. I always love getting to spend time with everyone. Even if there are so many people there you feel like you don't get 2 minutes with each. 2 minutes is still better than none. I didn't get many pics but here are a few that I did get. Hopefully I will start updating this blog a little more now. Everything just seems as though it speeds too quickly along. Before I know it, my children are going to be grown. Ugh. Anyway, rant over. Happy belated Easter to all!

No comments: