
It's that time of year again. Shopping season. Yeah yeah. I know. It's supposed to be the holiday season. But really and truly, it is the shopping season. Everyone goes out and spends spends spends on everything to make everyone happy. Shopping makes me happy so I'm good with it. We went out again this year for our annual Black Friday shopping. Except this year it didn't start on Friday. It started on Thursday. The first sale started at 10pm Thursday night. That meant, since we were going to Baton Rouge shopping, that we had to leave at 8pm. We shopped all night and made it home around 2-230pm Thursday. Some of us were crabby from lack of sleep (I won't mention names....you know who you were lol). Some of us were delirious from no sleep. Me, I love to shop. I was ready to go. Once we unloaded at home, moma and I went back out for more and didn't come home until around 630pm. These are some pics of us eating lunch. The only one missing from our pics is Patri. She's lucky enough to get to go to the LSU games so we dropped her off in Baton Rouge before the game started. She missed out on the rest of the day, but had fun while she was with us. Also included is a pic from the back of the cargo van we brought. Now this is only one vehicle. With NO seats in it except the front driver and passenger. My back looked just the same and I'm sure there were things in Tina's trunk as well. Can't be done until you fill up the vehicles I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment