Welcome!

Welcome to our new Family Blog Site!! We have had so much happen in our lives lately that we thought we would start a blog to share with everyone. Check back periodically for updates.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Poor Landon!

Yesterday Landon got stung by 4 wasps at the daycare. They called me immediately in case he had a reaction. I called pediatrician who said give him benadryl and go pick him up just in case. So I left work to get him. By the time I got to the daycare, no marks or anything. The benadryl worked that fast. And we found out the hard way but thank goodness he's not allergic because 4 bites could have been really ugly. BUT...the benadryl affected my son in a strange way. Sure it knocked him out first but that only lasted about an hour. When he woke up from nap he was so wound up from the medicine that he was bouncing off the walls. So Landon and I got in the car and went to Walmart. On the way, the music was going and he was having so much fun dancing that I couldn't resist taking a little video. (now before I get flamed from all of you about doing this while driving, it looks like I'm going a lot faster than I was and I was just holding the phone behind me.) This video is so freaking cute though that I just have to share it. Enjoy.

Poor Landon dances like his daddy.

No comments: