This weekend we decided to have a little fun with Elena's hair. I had a hair appointment for me on Friday and when I came home with highlights, Elena got so excited and wanted to get some too. Except she wanted pink. Yep. Pink.
So I thought about it and decided that color is only temporary and we all headed off to Sally's to buy some hair color. She picked out the most neon pink they had. The lady in the store told me this was a semipermanent hair color and on hair like hers would last about 6-8 weeks. AAHH. I started to get a little nervous, but I had already promised. I was so nervous putting the color in her hair. She knew it too. She kept laughing at me because I was nervous about it. I only did one little strip in her hair up in the front.
Once it was finished, it looks super cute. She was soooo excited about it. And now she wants to do more. (I think we'll wait a while on that though).

No comments:
Post a Comment