So we decided that the kids needed haircuts this weekend. Barrett and I took the kids to The Looking Glass on Saturday to get haircuts. Elena's ends needed to be cut off so her hair will grow and Landon's hair was starting to curl out on the ends it was getting so long. Elena went first so Landon could watch her.
Next was his turn. He sat like such a big boy during the whole thing. He held my hands during the whole thing. He was nervous as all get out
. He had a death grip on that little sucker of his. And this is his after. He was posing so I could show it off. He was so proud of it.
Next was his turn. He sat like such a big boy during the whole thing. He held my hands during the whole thing. He was nervous as all get out
. He had a death grip on that little sucker of his. And this is his after. He was posing so I could show it off. He was so proud of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment