I did have one freak out moment during the night. I lost my Canon DSLR camera. I flipped out and was making everyone go through all of the hay to look for it. The last person I saw with it was Barrett and he swore he would not have put it down or lost it. I was freaking out. I probably yelled at half of the people on the hayride because they weren't producing good enough results for me. Just as I started to hoof it in the dark back to all of the houses with or without a tractor and wagon, uncle Ricky opens the door on his truck and says, "Hey Kelly, somebody put a camera in here, is this it?" I was totally relieved; I wanted to kiss him. Evidentally it was Barrett's fault. When he got in the truck to move it out of the way, he sat the camera down. So I now apologize to all of the people that I offended with my camera hysterics. Back to the night, everyone looked so cute and I took a ton of pictures. I cannot possibly post all of the kids but here are some pics of just a few. Happy Halloween everyone!
Welcome!
Welcome to our new Family Blog Site!! We have had so much happen in our lives lately that we thought we would start a blog to share with everyone. Check back periodically for updates.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Halloween Night
Last Halloween post this year. This year for Halloween we had another hayride and bonfire at Tina's house. We all got there about 6 and it was probably almost 7 before we left on the hayride. The kids all looked so cute all dressed up. When we were on the hayride the kids had fun going from house to house trick-or-treating. Drac, though, looked like he had the most fun. He was running way ahead of everyone else making sure he got to the doors first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment