Today was David's 10th birthday party. This was a great party. They had a space walk and a HUGE rock climbing wall. This was such a fun party, not just for the kids, but the adults as well. We were all very excited about climbing the rock wall. I must have taken over 300 pictures of everyone being silly on the wall. Out of everyone there though, Hailey probably had the best time. She was the second one up the wall and the last one off. She didn't stop climbing the entire time the wall was there. Elena went up a couple of times, well tried to go up. Her last time up, Barrett practically drug her all of the way up the mountain. Even Anthony, Jr. finally tried the wall. Everyone had a great time. Before the end of the day, Aunt Deedee even went up. I was so glad that everyone was not too afraid to try it. She is terrified of heights, but she went up. She would not let go and come down though, she climbed all of the way back down. Anyway, I just had to post about this party because it was so much fun.
Welcome!
Welcome to our new Family Blog Site!! We have had so much happen in our lives lately that we thought we would start a blog to share with everyone. Check back periodically for updates.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aww what a cute idea!! I bet it was fun!! Hopefully we'll do it again one day so I can try!! love ya'll
ah...okay! The picture with my fat butt in the air can NOW be removed....lol! Now that I'm all confident and stuff...if I would have had, just a few more minutes... I would have given the BEAST a try!!! lol....NOT! TTYL
Post a Comment