Welcome!

Welcome to our new Family Blog Site!! We have had so much happen in our lives lately that we thought we would start a blog to share with everyone. Check back periodically for updates.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Gabe's 1st Birthday Party

We had a busy day today. We got up early and got dressed and then went to town to do some shopping. After we went shopping, Elena and I went to the hospital to visit Jessica and Brad and their new baby Lila. Lila is beautiful and teeny tiny.
After that, we came home and wrapped Gabe's present because today Gabe had his 1st birthday party. It was Mickey Mouse themed. I think my mom liked the theme more than the kids. Tina had a space walk and the kids basically stayed in there the whole time. They barely came out to eat or get cake and ice cream. Gabe racked up and got lots of great presents. Of course the gift Elena picked out for him, he already had. I knew it would happen like that but Elena had her heart set. Mike made the best hamburgers for the party. I got to hold Tanner for the first time today (that is Alysha and Mike's baby). He is a little cutie. We all had a good time today. It was a busy day, but a good one.

No comments: