Alright everyone! Last night I had a totally new experience. Krissy, Tina and I took a pole dancing class. This was so much fun!!! I knew that I was weak, but I didn't realize just how little upper body strength I really had. This class lasted just over an hour and we learned all of the basics and some spins. Krissy, of course, could throw herself all over that pole. That girl has some awesome upper body strength. The first thing she did when we got in the room was throw herself up on the pole. The instructors jaw dropped and told Krissy that was an advanced move. Believe it or not, Krissy can already pull herself upside down on the pole. This is something everyone should experience. This was such a good time. I can't wait to go back next week and learn some more moves.
Welcome!
Welcome to our new Family Blog Site!! We have had so much happen in our lives lately that we thought we would start a blog to share with everyone. Check back periodically for updates.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aww not fair ... that looks like so much fun!!! I wanna go!
Post a Comment