Welcome!
Welcome to our new Family Blog Site!! We have had so much happen in our lives lately that we thought we would start a blog to share with everyone. Check back periodically for updates.
Monday, November 10, 2008
First Weekend Away!!
I let Elena go to the camp with Barrett this weekend. It is the first time I have ever been away from her for more than a day. I dropped her off at school Friday morning and that was it. Barrett picked her up before I even got off of work and they left to go to the camp. They were gone all weekend and came home Sunday afternoon. She had a ball. She talked ninety miles an hour after she got home. She was telling me everything. Jamie and Grayson went with them so she had plenty to talk about. She has scratch marks all over her. She said that her and Grayson were riding in cars and crashed into each other and then they both fell off into the gravel. She didn't care though. She had so much fun. I sure missed her though. It was hard to be away from her like that. I know Barrett takes good care of her(sometimes better than me) but it still worries me to death that she is up there without me. Anyway, I don't have any pics to post because Barrett didn't bring his camera. Maybe next time he will grab one when he goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
If you would let that poor boy actually take her and not rush to escape with her he might remember the camera!
Post a Comment